Oserror: [Errno 20]

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon Apr 3 08:46:08 EDT 2006

k r fry enlightened us with:
> I did think maybe it was meant to be "listdir" instead of "istdir",
> but that doesn't work either.

And again you don't tell us in what way it doesn't work.

Think about what you post from our point of view. Then re-read it, and
think about it again. Only if you're sure that we'll be able to fully
understand it, hit the 'send' button. That will save us a lot of
guessting and asking, and will also get you your answer a lot faster.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa