DO NOT USE JAVA BECAUSE IT IS NOT OPEN SOURCE

Furious George bugme_69 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 02:52:58 EST 2006

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> <atbusbook at aol.com> wrote in message
> news:1143867556.814290.321740 at i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> > Programing Languiges Are Ment to be free. That is why i am starting The
> > <i>Coo De Tar</i> thats french for Blow of state it is a flash/java
> > alternative and if you are going to use a server side languige use
> > Perl,Python or better yet Ruby. What is the point of a languige without
> > a standerd and without a open source distrabution. Coo De Tar will be
> > released as a api for perl,python and ruby. Java sucks because it IS
> > NOT FREE. I AM A GNU GUY I BELEVE THAT SOFTWARE MUST AND SHALL BE
> > FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not use java because it is an oxymoron
> >

> Dear Mr Troll,
>
> There are GNU implementations of JVM and compiler.

Dumbass!  If you knew anything you would know that GNU stands for "GNU
is Not Upen source."  That is why the Coo De Tar project is vital.  It
uses a "WINDOWS Is Nifty, Dependable, Open, and WINDOWS Source"
(WINDOWS) license which is uber-open source.

> And just because Sun's Java is not GNU does not mean it is not free.

Sun's JAVA is uber-proprietary.

> Now go get a life.

Check your calendar!