How to copy the content of a QPopupMenu ?

kobayashi at netcourrier.com kobayashi at netcourrier.com
Wed Apr 5 08:49:11 EDT 2006

Dear Diez,

Thanks ... I've already read the doc :)

In my case, I would like to copy an item from
a popup menu to another popup menu ... Of course,
I can create a new item with same name, same pixmap
and so on but I don't know how to execute the same code
when my new item is activated ... And I don't know how
to treat the separators (Is there a way to distinguish a
real item from a separator ?) And what about the sub-menus ...

In fact, all items (usual items, separators and sub-menus) are
... items. So I was wondering if it is a way to copy an item
(more precisely to get an item then to insert it in another menu)

Cheers,

                  E.A.