python application ideas.

Anthony Greene sysfault at zetafunc.net
Mon Apr 24 23:48:13 EDT 2006

Hello, I know this isn't really a python centric question, but I'm seeking
help from my fellow python programmers. I've been learning python for the
past year and a half, and I still haven't written anything substantial nor
have I found an existing project which blows my hair back. Python is my
first language, and I plan on learning lisp within the next week but
before I do so I'd like to write something meaningful, does anyone have
any suggestions? Something they always needed, but never got around to
writing it? Without an imagination you pretty much stagnate your whole
learning process. Thanks in advance.

--
A wise man knows he knows nothing.