Coming from delphi - looking for an IDE - willing to spend money

RunLevelZero Aiwass333 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:06:33 EDT 2006

Check out SciTE.  It is from the creator of Scintilla and it's great.
It's not a full IDE but with python you'll learn you really don't need
it, at least IMHO.  It's fast and works on windows and Linux.
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html

I would also checkout WingIDE.  Its one of the best, again IMHO.  If
you write open source apps you can have the IDE for free although they
do ask to take a look at your source code and that you have a web page
up for it.  I believe those are the only requirements.  If you don't
have your project to that stage yet, they will give you a 6 month
license to get it there.
http://wingware.com

Wing IDE Professional v. 2.x	 $179.00	 $295.00	 $395.00
Wing IDE Personal v. 2.x	   $35.00	    $60.00	     $80.00