error

alisonken1 alisonken1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:03:45 EDT 2006

> Will I get the same error running main if
the total number of lines in the smaller modules is > 10k?

Not sure if this would solve your problem, but I noticed the 10K
filesize.

I don't know about other programmers, but I find it >much< easier to
keep track of stuff if I keep the individual file sizes less than 10K
in size.

Another thought would be to create a module with several submodules of
grouped functionality (similar to the xml module where submodules
dom/parsers/sax are) - this way it's easier to keep track of the
differences/problems.