Help for a complete newbie

Ralph H. Stoos Jr. rstoos at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 00:38:01 EDT 2006

Tim,

After a little more research, I did find that out.  It is funny, but in
the tutorial "Non-Programmers Tutorial For Python", it makes no mention
of the indentation issue, at least in the beginning portions which I had
read.

This is an age old problem of learning.  Once you know something, much
of it seems simple and the knowledge of it can become assumed.  One of
the first things that should be done when providing training is to
assess your audience.

I am going to pick up a book like "Beginning Python" or "Learning
Python" this weekend.

Thanks so much for the info.  Newsgroups are a great source of info, and
folks like yourself are the reason why this is true.

Best Regards,

Ralph