Receiving emails with attachments

tomer.ha at gmail.com tomer.ha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:24:20 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I'm new to Python, but know other scripting and programming languages.
want to develop a script which will receive emails with attachments
from my POP3 account, perform certain actions on it and email it back
to someone else.

However, I'm not familiar with any Python library which does it. Could
you a guide me to a relevant library which can handle emails?

I haven't decided yet what scripting language I will use, so a nice
module for Python will probably make me choose it over Perl. :)

Thanks in advance. :)