Freeze without a binary

imdognuts at yahoo.com imdognuts at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 19:57:37 EDT 2006

I want to use freeze to create the .o's to then include in a library
that will be distributed. When I use freeze it creates a binary and a
main, and the  main calls some frozenmain func. Obviously I dont want a
main() in this code. Do I need to extract the code that was generated
by freeze in main like Py_FrozenMain() and call this from somewhere
else? This  was created in the main() function:

        extern int Py_FrozenMain(int, char **);

        PyImport_FrozenModules = _PyImport_FrozenModules;
        return Py_FrozenMain(argc, argv);

In my code i have C funcs that call py file functions which call C
funcs. I dont want to ship the py files, but include it in a library
with the other .o's
Thanks.