Decorators, Identity functions and execution...

Christos Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Apr 10 08:48:19 EDT 2006

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:42:34 -0300, rumours say that Jorge Godoy
<godoy at ieee.org> might have written:

>Indeed.  This is correct.  Fredrick's comment was related to the lack of
>indentation in your code.

His code was indented fine, as you maybe noticed later on.  The actual
problem was that he had tabs, so Fredrik's Outlook Express (and I guess
other newsreaders too) did not show indentation.

Fredrik suggested already the typical "use spaces, not tabs"; I just thought
that "lack of indentation" was unfair for the OP.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,