Best Python web-hosting?

Mon Apr 10 22:31:48 EDT 2006

walterbyrd wrote:

> And they have mod_python.

You sure about that? I've learned to be skeptical, because a lot of
hosts don't even seem to understand the difference between supporting
"Python" (which in reality is just CGI for them) and mod_python. In
fact, I've even been told that a host *does* have mod_python installed,
and it took several emails to find out that, no, they really don't, they
just support CGI.

All I see on this site is "Python 2.3.4", no mention of mod_python. I
have an email in to them to inquire, but I'm not getting my hopes up.