Using Python To Create An Encrypted Container

Michael Sperlle sperlle at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 11:01:51 EDT 2006

Is it possible? Bestcrypt can supposedly be set up on linux, but it seems
to need changes to the kernel before it can be installed, and I have no
intention of going through whatever hell that would cause.

If I could create a large file that could be encrypted, and maybe add
files to it by appending them and putting in some kind of delimiter
between files, maybe a homemade version of truecrypt could be constructed.

Any idea what it would take?