Using PythonWin32 to copy text to Windoze Clipboard for Unix-style random .sig rotator?

dananrg at yahoo.com dananrg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 05:55:54 EDT 2006

Can you tell I miss Unix?

I want to write a Python script that, when launched, will choose a
random .sig (from a list of about 30 cool ones I've devised), and store
the .sig text in the Windows Clipboard, so I can then paste it into any
Windows application.

This way, it'll work for Outlook e-mails, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.

Also, could I use Python to programmatically set key combos to do
certain things?

Should I buy the Python on Win32 book? Are all my answers there? Or is
there a good PyWin32 FAQ where all (that I'm interested in with this
particular e-mail) will be revealed?

Spammity-spam, y'all.

Thanks.

Dana