Insertion (sql) bug in Py2.4 pySQLite 2.2

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Sat Apr 8 18:44:24 EDT 2006

"DurumDara" <durumdara at gmail.com> wrote in message news:mailman.4267.1144523723.27775.python-list at python.org...
> I have this code in my program. Before this I use APSW, but that project's connection object doesn't have close method...

The connection object is released when there are no more
references to it, and there are no outstanding cursors.
The existence of the connection object does not hold a
database open.  In fact the only thing that holds a
database open is cursors inside a transaction.  And if
those exist, calling an explicit close on the connection
object would merely generate an error message that
cursors etc exist.

I recommend reading this document:

Roger