Help! Identical code doesn't work in Wing IDE but does in Komodo.

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:24:35 EDT 2006

Not sure if this would cause it, but I also have both Wing and Komodo,
and when I search for files named FeedParser, I get this:

c:/Documents and Settings\Richard Dooling\Local Settings\Application
Data\Wing IDE 2\cache\analysis\C\Python24\lib\email\FeedParser.py.ether

c:/Program Files\ActiveState Komodo
3.5\lib\python\Lib\email\FeedParser.py

c:/Python24\Lib\email\FeedParser.py

Maybe you need to investigate and see if those versions are all the
same? Then check and see which one is running at any given time?

rick

"My mother buried three husbands, and two of them were just napping."
--Rita Rudner