Zope 3

Steve Juranich sjuranic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:24:51 EDT 2006

bruno at modulix wrote:

> Actually, the OP was asking about Zope3, which is a *very* different
> beast.

Okay, so my ignorance is showing (/me pauses to stuff it back where it
belongs).  So is there some big master diff, along the lines of "What's new
in Python X.X" that I could look at to get an idea of what z3 has that 2.9
(which I'm currently still cutting my teeth on) doesn't?  I've looked at
the documentation on the main Zope page (zope.org) and all of the documents
I've seen are apparently geared towards Zope 2.X.  Where are the Zope3
docs?

Thanks.

--
Steve Juranich