Simple DAV server?

Kyler Laird Kyler at news.Lairds.org
Mon Apr 24 23:17:03 EDT 2006

robert <no-spam at no-spam-no-spam.com> writes:

>KL wrote, he added some more capabs. I'd need MOVE and saw PUT has bugs
>to also not respect URL-quoted folders/elements (with spaces, utf-8 etc.)

I've got MOVE working and I took care of the percent-escaped filenames but
UTF-8 stuff is still giving me problems.  (I've been testing with Litmus.)
I don't recommend it but here's a preview of my simple additions.
	http://lairds.us/temp/Pandav.tar.bz2

Ivan's been working on a problem I've been experiencing with Windows XP
("failure to launch").  He sent a new version my way today.  I'm going
to test it tomorrow when I've got some XP users available.  If it works
I'm going to work on putting my changes into a subclass.

I don't see this being a full-featured fully-compliant DAV server
immediately but I'm betting that it will provide adequate service for my
users soon.

--kyler