Saving files from post data via sys.stdin

ACB amy.berry at cox.net
Mon Apr 10 23:32:24 EDT 2006

> form = cgi.FieldStorage()
>
> for k in form.keys():
>   do_something_with(form, k)
>
>> Is there some class that can take this input and make it easier to deal
>> with?
>
> A dictionary.
>
> I need to
>> save each of the ulimage values as individual images and gain access to
>> the values of sessionid and userid.

James,

Thanks for the reply, however... the problem I am having is that I need to
use the data via sys.stdin and not the cgi.FormStorage object because cgi
only takes the data after it has all been received.

So, I need a good way to parse the data in sys.stdin unless their is some
built-in way to do it.

Thanks