wxpython warnings

Philippe Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Wed Apr 26 17:26:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is an answer I got from the wxPython NG:

"""
If it is a wxLog message (I think it is) then you can temporarily
disable log messages by creating an instance of wx.LogNull.  Or you can
do something like set the log target to some other object than the
default wx.LogGui, or set the log level to a higher level so those
messages are not logged.
"""

Regards,

Philippe