FW: [psf] #286: Py_Initialize faliure if the python24.lib build with vc8

magazine DMagazine at 163.com
Wed Apr 5 01:03:39 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Holden [mailto:steve at holdenweb.com]
Sent: 2006年4月4日 20:00
To: DMagazine at 163.com
Cc: tim at pollenation.net
Subject: Re: [psf] #286: Py_Initialize faliure if the python24.lib build
with vc8

-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
>  I tried embeded python2.4.3 in my project, to get the python24_d.lib, I
>  had to compile the source with vs2005, that's ok. but in my project,when
>  call Py_Initialize, it pop a "Debug Assertion Failed!" dialog. The reason
>  like that install sigal callback function failed.

Please note that the TRAC system into which you entered this problem
description is solely for tracking issues with the web site, and you
will therefore not receive any other response.

Please consider submitting your problem to comp.lang.python, also
available as python-list at python.org, if you require an answer to your
questions.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC/Ltd                 www.holdenweb.com