I meet problems while using the py2exe,Please help me!

boyeestudio boyee118 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:17:28 EDT 2006

I want build a python source to .exe file.
I use the py2exe and the script file I wrote as below:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(windows=["main.py"],
 name='palaver',
 description="palaver is a p2p software",
 version='0.05',
 )

it build rightly,But when I run the executable file, a problem have turn
out:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 20, in ?
  File "gtkFE\__init__.pyc", line 18, in ?
  File "gtkFE\gtkDialogs.pyc", line 17, in ?
  File "gtk\__init__.pyc", line 45, in ?
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 12, in ?
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: No module named cairo.

The cairo module have been installed in my computer.And I can run my program
from the python file.

What is wrong with this problem,Please help me,a lot of thanks!