threading, how to?

akrapus akraps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 05:37:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to understand how to use threading in Python. I get
threading as a concept, but not the implementation.

In order to start threading, do you call it as a separate function,
which will then be applied to the rest of the code (functions) or do
you open threading in each function. This all can probably be answered
by 'How python threads different functions'?

Hope if somebody can drop me a few lines. I've been trying with
different tutorials, but still do not understand.

Cheers,

Stevan