Python editing with emacs/wordstar key bindings.

garylinux at gmail.com garylinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:39:07 EDT 2006

This is new to me. I did not know that emacs HAD a word star mode.....
I may have to look at emacs again (last time was 1995).

I am still looking for a python editor I like. Yes I used to write asm
code in
wordstar in nondocument mode. And yes all of the old dos editors used
the wordstar keys. Everything by Borland used them.
Because of this I still use the 'joe' editor when I am on the command
line
and cooledit(with wstar like bindings) on X.
I like the features on other editors but I need my wstar keys.