wx.DC problem

python at cgcreator.com python at cgcreator.com
Fri Apr 14 02:30:39 EDT 2006

I’m trying to create a way to pass the wx.dc object between multiple
object, and its mostly working
 I can get two different panels to draw to
the same DC but when I scale the window out
 it looks like the 2nd panel
is getting blocked by something, im not sure if its a OnPaint problem or
Maybe something with me hiding the second panel. Please help me out here

thanks

Attached is my two python scripts that im using
 use the test.py to test
the PaintPanel script..