Strange problem when running python code

ishtar2020 ishtar2020 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:39:19 EDT 2006

Hi everybody

I've been writing my very first application in Python and everything is
running smoothly, except for a strange problem that pops up every once
in a while. I'm sure is the kind
of newbie thing every seasoned programmer knows.

Sometimes a receive strange Syntax Errors from parts of code that
worked perfectly minutes ago. What's even more puzzling is that those
errors are pointed to another part of the module when I do some random,
innofensive changes in the code (like inserting a line or deleting some
comments). Sometimes those changes are enough to make the error
dissapear.

Could it be that python has found a real error but is failing to tell
me where it is?