can't pass command-line arguments

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 11:58:32 EDT 2006

[BartlebyScrivener]

| >> You missed the other option: if PATHEXT has .pyc in front
| of .py then you
| >> get exactly the described behaviour.
|
| That's it!!
|
| Trust me, I didn't do it. It was either ActiveState, Wing, or Komodo
| Dragon, or some combination thereof.

Amazing. I had a look, and my PATHEXT has .pyc too... but *after* .py.
I was a little confused because you seemed to be running this as
a script, not importing it as a module, but it's clear from your
other post that you had imported it as a module at least once.

Just goes to show...

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk