Instruction at "0x00FC3D70" use memory address "0x00000000". Can't be "read".

Jay Parlar jparlar at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 25 05:02:29 EDT 2006

On Apr 24, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Neil Adams wrote:

> How do Ifix memory  message Ox033fc512 at Ox00000000 can't be read

You're going to have to provide a LOT more information if you expect
anyone here to help you with that. What program caused that? For all we
know, notepad.exe could have crashed and caused that error.

You have to tell us what program (I'm assuming Python, but who knows,
maybe you sent the message to the wrong list), what your OS is, what
you were doing, what *exactly* happened, etc. etc. Then maybe someone
can provide some insight.

Jay P.