python equivalent of VB code sample

mirandacascade at yahoo.com mirandacascade at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 00:27:51 EDT 2006

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of XMLHTTP.  I'm still
thinking about this in terms of creating a python script that is
functionally equivalent to the VB code in the original post. The
information I reviewed about XMLHTTP makes me think that it may be
possible to use the win32com.client to provide the python script with
the same methods and properties that the VB program is using.

Is win32com.client what I should be using?  The Dispatch method of
win32com.client?