Ironpython book?

Heiko Wundram me+python at modelnine.org
Tue Apr 18 00:58:36 EDT 2006

Am Dienstag 18 April 2006 05:03 schrieb alacrite at gmail.com:
> it seems like there are some new language
> features added to handle some quirks with working within the CLR.
> Although I could be wrong.

I'm no Microsoft friend (let me begin by saying that), but I don't think I'm
very paranoid if I consider new language features Microsoft adds to an
existing Language Specification not to be a necessity for the language to run
on Windows systems (and in this case .NET), but rather an attempt to secure a
grip on proprietyzing a language, and to make users ultimately depend on
their implementation of it. Remember what Microsoft tried/did with Visual J
and Java?

--- Heiko.