can't pass command-line arguments

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:46:10 EDT 2006

Running the script you recommended, I get

d:\python>hansen.py cbfindfiles
.\cbfindfiles.pyc
.\cbfindfiles.py
d:\python\cbfindfiles.pyc
d:\python\cbfindfiles.py

If I use XP search, searching all drives for any file with cbfindfiles
in the name, I get just the two in d:\python.

It has something to do with importing the cbfindfiles.py file as a
module, right? Because I just did that, and now the .py and .pyc files
are synchronized, and I'm getting the same result when I run
cbfindfiles or cbfindfiles.py, whereas before I was not.

Thank you so much for your generous help.

Rick