Python IDE for linux

Neil Isaac neil.isaac at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 19 21:43:07 EDT 2006

I have been writing python my little python scripts in gedit and running them using the command line. At this point I'm thinking that I would like to start using a real IDE. I don't need anything special or fancy, but would like it to manage projects, etc...

I do know about kdevelop and emacs/vi(m)/nano/pico, but I use gnome most of the time and would rather (but not require) that the ide use anything other than qt. Aside from just IDEs, I would love to hear about eclipse/jedit/(anjuta?) plugins.

Thanks.

--
Neil Isaac
neil.isaac at sympatico.ca