challenging (?) metaclass problem

alainpoint at yahoo.fr alainpoint at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 11 05:42:11 EDT 2006

 Hi Peter,

I don't know if you noticed but i changed my mind and removed the post
as i realised that people seemed to have much more interest in how
relevant c code still is than in solving an interesting problem.
I only speak French and Dutch and my knowledge of Belgium's third
official language (German) is only passive. Otherwise i would have
posted on the german newsgroup (the French newsgroup does not seem to
be so interesting and there are no belgian or dutch newsgroups either).
Anyway, thank you for accepting the challenge. I'll try out your code
and get back if i have any problem.

Viele dank.

Alain