[OT] Any Python lullabies?

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at o2.usun.pl
Tue Apr 18 15:29:54 EDT 2006

Christos Georgiou napisał(a):

> Since there have been python limmericks, are there any Python lullabies that
> I can sing to my newborn son (actually, born yesterday)?  I tried to murmur
> some select parts from the tutorial, but he somehow wasn't very interested
> :)

Your son is too small to understand all the good that comes with Python.
Let him be a usual newborn, but prepare a harness like I did for my
daughter (now nearly 2 y.o.): Tuxpaint. Now it's a big time to add
Python scripting to this proggie. ;)

Let our children see that programming can be straight and easy. Let them
express their thoughts as programs, if they wish to do so.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/