Using Parts of PEAK

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 27 20:22:04 EDT 2006

redefined.horizons at gmail.com writes:

> I was intriuged by the concept of Python Eggs and some of the work
> that has been done on PEAK.
>
> http://peak.telecommunity.com/
>
> However, I think PEAK might be overkill for the particular design I
> am considering. Is anyone using just part of PEAK in their Python
> development.

Yes, Python eggs, and thus the 'setuptools' and 'easy_install'
features of PEAK, are commonly employed by projects in recent
times. It's not necessary to use any other part of PEAK to use
setuptools.

    <URL:peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools>

--
 \       "A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."  -- |
  `\                                             Adlai Ewing Stevenson |