(was Re: Xah's Edu Corner: Criticism vs Constructive Criticism)

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Fri Apr 28 22:37:13 EDT 2006

"Tagore Smith" <tagore at tagoresmith.com> wrote:

> Your emails to his ISP
> are far more wasteful- you are using up very scarce resources
> dedicated to dealing with real abuse.

According to his hosting provider dreamhost:
<quote>
I have warned this user that excessive offtopic cross-posting is not
allowed, and explained that if he doesn't quit he risks losing his
account. If you (or anyone else) notice this in the future, please do not
hesitate to submit another report.
</quote>

Reread it a few times, it might educate you (note the *cross-posting* and
the *submit another report*)

> The only thing really wrong with Xah's post is that it was crossposted
> to several groups. But your objection seems to be less about the
> crossposting, and more about the content.

Your mistaken. I have reported it as excessive crossposting.

(Rest of your misinterpretation snipped).

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/