New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Paul Rubin http
Thu Apr 13 08:05:44 EDT 2006

"Pierre Quentel" <quentel.pierre at wanadoo.fr> writes:
> Ok, thanks for the information. I have rewritten the page in a more
> neutral way and removed the tutorial-like part, I'll put in in wikibooks

I don't know if you really want to put the tutorial in wikibooks,
since there's already documentation on karrigell.com.  The idea of
wikibooks is to develop books on the wiki.  That's maybe a reasonable
way to create new documentation, but in this case it would mean you
have two parallel documents being developed separately.