Is pwm Python MegaWidgets viable?

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:04:49 EDT 2006

Paul Watson wrote:

> Many thanks for your reply.  I was setting out to make use of the
> Manning book by Grayson.  Perhaps I should just use online tutorial and
> such for learning plain-old tk first.  However, I have heard good things
> about the book.  Just trying to use what was already at hand.

Here's the online tutorial that provides a basic introduction to
Tkinter --> http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/. I
found it handy. I had used Tk implementations in other languages such
as Ruby so I had already become familiar with the overall Tk toolkit,
but nevertheless the online Tkinter tutorial was refreshing. Wasn't
aware of the Manning book but it sounds like a great resource as well!