Python and microsoft outlook-using com, can I interact with msoutlook?

brandon.mcginty at gmail.com brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 00:23:48 EDT 2006

Thanks to the 2 people who've replied; it's been a little harder than I
thought to use outlook, but I'll get the hang of it, and I sincerely  thank
you both.
THX,
Brandon McGinty

Feel free to contact me for technical support, or just to chat; I always
have time to talk and help, and an open ear.
Email:Brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Skype:brandon.mcginty
Msn:brandon_mcginty at hotmail.com
Aim:brandonmcginty (Not currently available.)
Cell:4802025790 (Weekends and nights only, please.)
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain