Some advice on startingout with python.

Laszlo Antal lantal at tmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:14:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

Which book(s) would you recommend for me to start learning Python
programming??
I am interested mostly to do GUI apps. I want to replace my PHP-GTK
programms, and of course learn a lot of Python.
Here are some titles I find and got the best reviews::
-Practical Python  by Magnus Lie Hetland;
-Foundations of Python Network Programming by John Goerzen
-Python Cookbook  by Alex Martelli
-Python Programming On Win32
-Learning Python, Second Edition by Mark Lutz

If there is any other book or online tutorial you recommend please let
me know.

I appreciate every help
Thank you Laszlo

Laszlo Antal