PDF Viewer

Pepe Pena jramirez08063 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 06:25:01 EDT 2005

I am new to programming and need some guidance on the development of the following application.  The proposed application will display two pdf documents simultaneously to be viewed and simple navigation will be facilitated (i.e. turning pages).

Furthermore, the pdf documents must be linked to one another.  If a particular page is viewed in one document, the second document will display a specific page.

Can anyone please provide any assistance or comments on how I should proceed to create the mentioned application using Python within the windows environment, thank you.