determine if os.system() is done

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 7 15:32:03 EDT 2005

Lars Gustäbel wrote:
> [Fredrik Lundh]
>
>>han har försökt, men hans tourette tog överhanden:
>

> IMHO it's more likely an Asperger's syndrome.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_Syndrome

I disagree, in his writings I found no evidence of autisme.
Actually most of it can be classified as being stubborn against better
knowledge, what actually a common thing is.

But he does ask the question and by this does admits he is not
knowledged in that topic.

The only thing I am disappointed at his writing style, most likely he
has a disrupted view on social acceptable behavior and communication.
These skills might be still in development, so perhaps it is reasonable
to give him a chance and wait until he is out of his puberty.

--
mph