Python Database Scripts

jegenye2001 jegenye2001 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:20:30 EDT 2005

Well, for  a single connection object you could use several cursor
objects and juggle with all of them in your program.  This can come in
handy if it's not about a simple script like I put in here.  You can
reuse the results from the cursors, etc. without issuing more,
potentially resource-hungry, SQL statements.
DB connections can also be shared across threads (I think.. or at least
for some kind of DB adapters.)

Cheers,
   Miklos
--
The ring of the friendly serpent in business suit: Python, Zope, Plone
http://www.jegenye.com