Roguelike programmers needed

Delaney, Timothy (Tim) tdelaney at avaya.com
Sun Sep 18 21:35:30 EDT 2005

Mike Meyer wrote:

> And *portable*. I was delighted to discover a port of the original
> rogue to the Palm. Then shocked to realize that my (old, obsolete)
> Palm had four times as much RAM as the 11/70 I originally ran Rogue
> on. And probably an equal overabundance of mips.

I actually started on a port of Moria once, but never got around to
being really serious on it. And then of course my palm pilot shorted out
its capacitor and wouldn't hold enough charge to retain anything while
changing batteries, and ended up as a universal remote control for a
couple of years before finally being decommissioned ...

Tim Delaney