A Moronicity of Guido van Rossum

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 30 08:56:02 EDT 2005

[off-list]

Peter Hansen wrote:
> Gerrit Holl wrote:
>
>>True. However, most mail to this mailinglist has less than 0.001 spam
>>probability. As you can see, this one had 0.048 - a vast score, almost
>>enough to put it in my unsure box. It seems to be just not hammy enough.
>>It's interesting to see that no none of the foul language words used by
>>Xah Lee ever occurs in any spam I receive - spam is not that stupid.
>

> "Xah Lee: stupider than spam." (?)
>
> -neologism-intentional-ly y'rs,
>   Peter
I'm responding off-list so's not to give this loony's threads any more
visibility. Please do not feed the troll (I am passing on a message that
was delivered to me, and I too should have known better).

FWIW I really like the slogan. Maybe you should register
"stupiderthanspam.com" and make a million? Amused me no end.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119