Has anybody tried to make a navigation like Google?

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon Sep 5 08:53:33 EDT 2005

Lad enlightened us with:
> I would like to make in my web application a similar navigation like
> Google uses, I mean  at the bottom of each page there are numbers of
> returned pages after you search query.  Has anyone tried that? Is
> there an algorithm for that? I do not want to re-invent the wheel.

Isn't that just dividing the number of results by the number of
results per page? That would give you the number of pages...

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa