Python / web

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Fri Sep 2 03:02:41 EDT 2005

Robert <rjr at nowhere.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I know general Python pretty well and interested in using Python for a
> web project. It will have the standard display, user input, fields,
> look-ups, reports, database routines, etc..... Been looking though the
> Python web docs. and seeing stuff like mod_python, CGI, PSP, CherryPy,
> etc...,  Also a fair amount of googling. I'll say there's a large
> amount of technology to pick from.  Rather than spend time going down
>  the wrong road, can I get some feedback as directions from you folks
> that's "been there, done that."

I am now writing a moderately complex application using karrigell.
It has a very shallow learning curve, if you know python and html, you
can start writing an application right away, but yet it is rather
versatile, and the author is responding.

| Radovan Garabík http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__    garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk     |