Python Digest authentication against MS MapPoint

trapeze.jsg at gmail.com trapeze.jsg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:31:27 EDT 2005

Hi

The requests made by python and C# dotnet are strikingly similar. Thats
why I am putting my money on that it is the rfc2617 part that makes the
difference.

Since this posting was created, I have also tried gSoap. But again with
no luck. While python failed to authorize, gSoap stops with a "400 BAD
REQUEST" when authorizing probably meaning that the request has bad
syntax.

It would be nice if someone with expert knowledge on this matter (say
the maintainer) could give this a try just to see where the
communication goes wrong. I can provide authorized credtiels for the
realm to whoever would like to try.

Best regards Jakob Simon-Gaarde