Online Modification of Python Code

malv malvert at telenet.be
Mon Sep 5 05:12:48 EDT 2005

I wrote a module testalgo.py with some functions to be modified.
After modification I typed to the interactive shell:
>>>import testalgo
>>>reload(testalgo)
... and things seem to workout as you suggested. At least I modified
some quickie print statements to check. I use eric3 and nothing in this
IDE seems to interfere with the process.
I hadn't thought about doing it this way.
(I have in fact an extensive driver/command infrastructure in place)

I seem to recall a post by Diez Roggish that reload() doesn't always
work as it should. Any news on this? At least im my preliminary test it
works.
Thank you Dennis!