Anyone else getting posts back as email undeliverable bounces?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Sep 22 22:11:25 EDT 2005

"Bengt Richter" <bokr at oz.net> wrote in message
news:433346fa.2178291167 at news.oz.net...
> It seems lately all my posts have been coming back to me as bounced
> emails,
> and I haven't emailed them ;-(

They are gatewayed to the general python email list.  But bouncing list
emails back to authors instead of the listserve is truly awful.

> I've been getting  bounce messages like (excerpt):
> This is the Postfix program at host deimos.liage.net.

LOL.  since I never sent email to that address (or similar, not sure), I
assumed that these were viral messages disguised as fake bounces (which I
once got daily) or at best spam and deleted without reading further.

If they are list-bounces, the list moderators should also get a bounce and
unsubscribe whoever.  I'll see what happens to this.

Terry J. Reedy