scipy for python 2.4 on windows

Z.L. bathing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:20:39 EDT 2005

Thank you.

But that thread cannot provide the information on Scipy binaries for
python 2.4 on  Windows. And the python interpreter installed on my
machine is downloaded from www.python.org, not the cygwin version.

In fact, all I need is just weave part of Scipy, not all bundle of
whole Scipy.
Could you give me some suggestions to get weave installed on python
2.4?